Sunday 7 June 2009

Hill Climbing in Spain

I took the opportunity to do some cycling while on holiday in Andalusia. Hired a bike and selected a route with three dizzling descents (read cruel climbs). Did four days in a row. The first was the hardest because I didn't get the bike till lunchtime, so it was very hot. The second day, I set off earlier, then it was very foggy in the hills. The third day produced the best time and I slept all afternoon. The last day, was my treat day, and I did the route anti-clockwise.





The snapshot below is from a video which you can play by clicking here. Make sure the sound is on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely to read "hill climbing in spain" and see the video with sound! So pleases you enjoyed your holiday. Love. meim and peip xxx xxx

Kris said...

Ik vond die geit, waarop je inzoomde , echt talent hebben: zo gefocust op de camera en wat een looks!Proficiat een de filmcrew voor de settings en soundmix!!