Sunday 14 June 2009

STOP PRESS: Target reached for Bfd! Keep giving!

Thank you to all my supporters who donated towards Bees for Development. The target of £1400 was reached in June with still six weeks to go.

To set a target of £1400 was very ambitious I thought at the time. But £1 per km is something that struck a chord in me and couldn't let it go. I am absolutely amazed that the target has been reached already and donations are still coming in.

Its all left for me to do on 26th July!

Thank you so much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so very pleased the target of 1400 has been reached. We must conclude that there are many people around with a kind hart. We are sure you will reach your target of 1400 km in july as well.
The best of luck, meim en peip

Kris said...

The bees are already buzzing of happiness and the poor indians are already in the mood of keeping them buzzing!!!sorry for my poor English:(

Susan said...

WOW! Amazing! Look forward to hearing all about the LEL in July! Congratulations and happy training! :-)